Monday, September 9, 2013

Photo dump from the past seven months, in reverse-chronological order

 We went fishing at Payson Lake.
 
 All we caught was algae, before I irreversibly tangled the line by scrolling the handle thingy the wrong way. It was my first time.


 Boating at Salt Fork State Park in Ohio. Baby Annie is delectable, especially in her mandatory life jacket.



 My first baseball game! The Columbus Clippers were, uh, not having the best day, but we were. Cause Dime-a-Dog night. We brought J-Dawg sauce from home in 3-oz. travel bottles. Worth it.

 Our cute cabin at Salt Fork.


 Golfing at Salt Fork.




 So, you know, this represents our experience at the Flaming Lips concert. Except it actually doesn't at all, cause you can't smell this picture, and the copious amounts of pot that would come with it if you could. I actually called in sick the next morning cause of my lingering pot headache.


 I don't know why this pic is all stretched funny, but here's Jj having a euphoria attack while watching Neil Peart's 10 minute solo at the Rush concert.


 Flying lessons with nephew Will.


 Kjerst's birthday dinner at Benihana.


 The view from my trailer at work. I only used those honeybuckets once all summer.


 My cute little Paul got married.

 But first, I offered up my husband as stripper and built a giant cake for him to jump out of at the bachelorette party.


But back to the wedding.


 Steph and I took some liberties with the crystal shrimp rolls at Sushi Ya. No regrets.


 Ohio friends get-together back in May.


 Impromptu epic arm-wrestle tournament following our viewing of Over the Top.


 Little Wooden Boy is like family.




2 comments: