Wednesday, February 13, 2013

All I care about is aqua


Since being married, there's this thing where I only want to decorate my life in aqua. Aqua and mint, to be exact. It's maybe gotten a little out of hand.

 
 (haha, out of hand!)





Contrary to the poor lighting in our apartment, those curtains are aqua. Maybe more of a light blue.






 Ditto shower curtain.








 At least those pillows used to be aqua, before I bleached them with my harsh chemical-ed face.







 Probably bought this face wash 60% cause I needed it, 40% cause it was aqua.



What the psycho? 10% cause we needed a stapler, 90% cause it was mint.

                                                  
                                        Not pictured: 2 mint shirts, 1 mint skirt, 1 bundle of aqua fabric to be made into a pillow sham very, very soon...




Life is grand!




P.S. I'm giving up pizza for Lent. Sounds like it should be easy, I know, but I'm actually quite nervous about my self-control on this one. Pizza accounts for probably 65% of my weekly calories. Happy Lent to you!

1 comment:

  1. All that aqua made my heart skip a beat! So so beautiful. But you'll still need an aqua kitchen sink drain to outdo Toni. Actually never mind, she has that. And hope you didn't lose too much weight on the no-pizza diet!

    ReplyDelete